Today I am featuring these fun DIY Bracelet’s that look super trendy and I know Courtney needs to make herself some. I’ll have to share with her! This is such a fun and easy DIY. Any Teen can do this one! I know my cousin Jillian would love to make these too. I will make sure to share this with her too. No one should spend so much money on store bought bracelets. With this fun DIY jewelry project you can completely personalize your bracelets. Make them any color you want to match all your outfits and add charms that represent you! These also make great gifts for your friends and family who are jewelry lovers like you.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”Rpr5Xmxj” upload-date=”2018-05-09T12:53:20.000Z” name=”DIY Bracelets” description=”These were fun to make and great to mindlessly work on while binging Gilmore Girls. I hope you stick around to read how you can make your own DIY Bangles.”]
- Bamboo Cord
- Open Jump Rings
- Start by adding a dab of glue to one of your bangles and attaching the end of your string to the glue. Repeat on all of your bangles and allow them to dry.
- Once the glue has dried you have the long task of wrapping the string around the bangles. This is the part where it’s great to wrap these while watching a favorite show.
- Once you’re finished wrapping your bangles cut the end with scissors and add another dab of glue to keep the string in place.
- Repeat the process with your other bangles.
- Take your jump rings and add your charms and fasten them together onto your bangles with pliers. Add as many charms as you want or add none at all.