Have you heard of foil pack dinners? This used to be something we always associated with camping, but it has come into the kitchen now in a big way. You might be wondering why anyone would make a foil pack recipe at home. It makes sense when you’re camping, but why do it in your own kitchen? Well, there are several advantages to these recipes.
First of all, cooking food in foil helps it to really absorb the flavors even better than other cooking methods. The taste is trapped inside the foil and goes right back into the food. Yum! It’s a great way to cook an entire meal at one time. Forget about having to make multiple dishes – you can throw the main and side dishes all into one foil pack. Being sealed up in the foil also helps your food to cook more evenly and often, faster too! There’s one final bonus to foil wrap cooking – super easy cleanup!
Easy Foil Pack Dinners
Check out these amazing foil pack dinners we have rounded up from some of our favorite bloggers. You’re going to find a variety of amazing recipes perfect for cooking at home, over the BBQ, or yes, while camping.
3. Tin Foil Packet Seasoned Italian Chicken and Veggies from Chelseas Messy Apron
4. Southwestern Chicken & Rice Foil Packet from Gimme Delicious
5. Grilled Pineapple Chicken Foil Packets from Le Creme de la Crumb
6. Grilled Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken in Foil from The Recipe Critic
7. Shrimp and Asparagus Foil Packs with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce from My Cooking Advisor
10. Bacon Ranch Chicken Foil from Dinner at the Zoo
11. Foil Packet Potatoes from The Bewitchin Kitchen (use as a side dish, plant based main dish, or throw some chunks of sausage in there!)