The holiday season is in full swing and we all know what that means. Things are really busy! If you’re like us, we want to be able to spend less time stressing and rushing around and more time enjoying our family and friends. So, we rounded up these Make Ahead Holiday Side Dishes to make the big holiday feast much easier.
By getting a few things done ahead of time, we can have more free time available for visiting with family and special guests during our holiday celebrations. We want those special side dishes for our big holiday dinner, but making a variety of them can be so time-consuming. Use these recipes to make yours ahead of time and enjoy a less hectic holiday!
Make Ahead Holiday Side Dishes
3. Sweet Potato Casserole from Celebrating Sweets
5. Glazed Leeks With Pine Nut Salsa Verde from Bon Appetit
6. Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy from All Recipes
7. Cornbread, Sausage, and Chestnut Stuffing from Woman’s Day
8. Brussels Sprouts With Pistachios and Lime from Bon Appetit
9. Cauliflower Poppers from Jo Cooks
Aren’t these great ideas? You just have to add your main dish and some of these make ahead side dishes and you’ll be all set to have fun with friends and family during the holiday season.