Are you a pumpkin fan? We have to admit, once fall rolls around, we’re pretty happy to see all of those pumpkins in stores! It’s not just about pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin pie though. We love savory pumpkin dishes too! So today, we’re rounded up these Pumpkin Recipes that Aren’t Dessert. Once you check these out, you might just find that you look at pumpkin in a whole new way.
We’ve got side dishes and main dishes filled with pumpkin flavor – YUM! From salads to soups and pasta to omelettes and more, we’ve got something here for pretty much everyone’s taste. You might even find a fun new dish to serve as part of your Thanksgiving feast.
Pumpkin Recipes that Aren’t Dessert
1. Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad <<< This looks so colorful and delicious!
3. Chinese-Style Pumpkin Omelette <<< We never thought of putting pumpkin in an omelette, but this sure looks tasty!
Want some amazing Pumpkin Dessert Recipes too? We’ve got you covered!
7. Ravioli with Pumpkin Alfredo Recipe – YUM! Pumpkin with pasta sounds simply perfect!
9. Chicken Pumpkin Quinoa Chowder <<< This would be a great starter for Thanksgiving dinner.
10. Baked Parmesan Pumpkin Fries <<< Pumpkin FRIES? Wow. This is a game changer!
12. Pumpkin Mac and Cheese <<< Fall comfort food for sure!
15. Harvest Pumpkin Soup >>> Smooth, creamy, and oh so delicious!
Well, aren’t these amazing savory pumpkin recipes? Don’t just save them for special occasions like Thanksgiving – they’d be perfect anytime you want that autumn comfort food feeling! Pumpkin can be used for so much more than desserts! Which one will you try first? Let us know in the comments below.