Are you still looking for some DIY Budget Friendly Outdoor Halloween Decorations? If your answer is YES, you’re going to love this roundup we’ve made just for you! Halloween isn’t complete without making some spooky Halloween decorations. Don’t you agree?
Every year, we love to decorate our home with some Halloween props and scary outdoor decorations to add that extra special bit of fun for our trick-or-treaters. A lot of people think that making Halloween decorations can break the bank but you know what?
With this roundup, we will share some budget friendly decorations with you. You don’t need to spend a lot just to celebrate this Halloween season. There are still plenty of ways to amp up with the without breaking the bank!
Check out these amazing ideas! So many of them are made with dollar store supplies or even things you already have around the house. These are all really inexpensive but can add a huge impact to your Halloween decorating. Your house will be the talk of the neighborhood with these fun decorations!
DIY Budget Friendly Outdoor Halloween Decorations
2. Hanging Cage Halloween Prop<<<AHHHH these are amazing! Wait til you see how simple they are to make!
5. 3-D Yarn Spider Web <<<grab some yarn and some plastic spiders!
9. Graveyard <<<let the kids help you come up with fun tombstone inscriptions!
12. Yard Monsters! <<<such a quick and easy way to add Halloween character to your yard!
14. Giant Spider <<< SUPER simple dollar store idea with a BIG impact
I can’t decide which one of these is my favorite but the cages and these giant spiders sure are right up there at the top of the list. Do you decorate the outside of your house for different holidays?
Find more Halloween decorations for decorating the outside of your house here.
And for more Halloween decorations that won’t break the bank, check out this post.