I know I talk about it all the time, but I’m still obsessed with teen room decor. I love how we can get creative and make something so unique just like we are. You all know how much I also love functional room decor. Why waste space with just style when you can have functionality too? We made this Hello Sunshine Sunglass Holder – Teen Summer Craft and it’s perfect for displaying all your summer shades! It was so much easier than you think to make, and the super cute “Hello Sunshine” decal takes the cake! The design is from Makers Gonna Learn, a membership website with 200+ digital cut files for every occasion. They add more every month too, and they’re all so cute! I can’t wait to show you guys how great this project is, so let’s get started!
- Cricut Maker
- Yellow Vinyl
- Transfer Paper
- Weeding Tool Set
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pink Ribbon
- Distressed Wood Canvas’
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”JkGOEM5z” upload-date=”2018-06-01T13:19:49.000Z” name=”Hello Sunshine Glasses Holder” description=”We made this Hello Sunshine Sunglass Holder – Teen Summer Craft and it’s perfect for displaying all your summer shades!”]
- Take your wood canvas and measure the top where you want your fun quote to go. Size the image to fit well on your canvas, then load the Cricut and let it do its thing!
- Once it’s done being cut, weed all of the access vinyl and then apply transfer tape to the weeded quote.
- Now adhere your quote onto the canvas. Make sure you press firmly on the letters or they’ll have trouble sticking to the wood.
- Once you’ve removed the transfer tape and revealed your finished quote, cut 2 pieces of ribbon long enough to go across the front of the canvas and a few inches on the back.
- Wrap the ribbon around the canvas. Take your hot glue gun and glue the ends of the ribbon on the back of the canvas.
- Now flip it over, hang it up, and display all your great sunglasses!