If there’s one office supply that’s pretty underrated its definitely mouse pads. I have a laptop but I still use one all the time with my wireless mouse. There are pretty colors and patterns for laptop cases, wireless mouses, but never for mouse pads. Mine is boring and black. I wanted to make one that was colorful and pretty, so I did! I made this great DIY No-Sew Mouse Pad in less than 5 minutes. I am so happy with the way it turned out. It’s a great back to school craft or maybe you just need one for work or everyday web browsing. This teen project only has four supplies and you won’t believe how easy it was to make.
- Small Fabric Piece
- Foam Sheet
- Glue Stick
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”vKi8Hicx” upload-date=”2018-04-30T14:00:49.000Z” name=”DIY Mouse Pad” description=”I made this great DIY No-Sew Mouse Pad in less than 5 minutes. I am so happy with the way it turned out. It’s a great back to school craft or maybe you just need one for work or everyday web browsing.”]
- Cut your foam sheet into whatever size you want your mouse pad to be. I cut mine to 7×9″.
- Now lay your fabric down and place the cut foam sheet in the middle of it and cut the access leaving about half an inch of fabric on all sides.
- Cut slits in the corners of your fabric from the edge to where your foam piece starts. This will make folding in your edges easier.
- Now lay your fabric design side down and cover one side of your foam piece with glue. Lay it down on your fabric and smooth it out.
- Then apply glue to the edges on the back of your foam piece and one by one fold the edges in. Once dry it’s ready to use!
This is a 5 minute DIY. I love that you can use your favorite color and pattern of fabric so it’s 100% personalized to you. Thes would also make great gifts for a friend or family member that needs a new stylish mouse pad. I hope you enjoyed this fun tutorial!