If you’re looking for the perfect Mother’s Day Gift then look no further. Sometimes it can be hard to find a great DIY gift idea, so I hope this inspires you. We made a Cricut DIY Mother’s Day Gift Idea. If there’s one thing I know it’s that most moms love home decor. This fun pillow is the perfect project to make for any mom that’s a “triple scoop of awesome”. For this craft, we used Cricut Patterned Iron-On, regular Iron-On, and Foil Iron-On. I think the mix of all three really took this project to the next level and gave the finished product a lot of depth. You can also go check out all nine of the new Patterned Iton-On designs right here to help inspire you to get creative this Mother’s Day!
View Below | View on Youtube
- Cricut Patterned Iron-On
- Light-Grip Mat
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut Maker
- Weeding Tool Set
- Black Iron-On
- Foil Iron-On
1. Open the link below to the design space file. If you’re not using this file, be sure NOT to allow any layering of the Patterned Iron-on. You can easily slice out the design and just have them line up together instead of layering like we did.
2. Cut your Iron-on and place it on the mat. Follow the instructions on the Cricut and Design Space. Be sure to mirror all of your images!
3. After your Cricut has cut all of the layers, weed around all of the designs.
4. Line your images up on your pillow to make sure everything fits.
5. Now follow the heating instructions for each of the different Iron-On materials. You can find a reference guide for your EasyPress on Cricut.com.
6. Be sure to remove the transfer sheet after each layer, but lay it back to protect the material from the Easypress. After heating the last one, remove all the transfer sheets. It’s really that easy to create an awesome Mother’s Day gift idea.
Don’t you love this project? I love how out of the box it is for Mother’s Day. It didn’t take very long to create and a big step that saved time was purchasing a pillow pre-stuffed. The look of this Patterned Iron-On is hands down my favorite. I hope you enjoyed learning how to make your own great homemade gift for Mom.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.