can you believe the 2018 graduation season is less than a month away?! If you just realized you’ve been procrastinating on what to get your friend or family member that’s graduating, I have some good news for you. The procrastination can stop now-no really-you’re about to be out of time! Lucky for you we made the ultimate gift for any 2018 graduate. This Cool 2018 Graduation Shirt is the perfect homemade gift for anyone lucky enough to accept a diploma this year. We made ours with girls in mind but you could easily switch up the colors for a guy. If you have a die cutting machine this is the DIY gift idea for you.
[adthrive-in-post-video-player video-id=”DN6iB8TM” upload-date=”2018-04-30T12:53:00.000Z” name=”Graduation Tee Shirt” description=”! Lucky for you we made the ultimate gift for any 2018 graduate. This Cool 2018 Graduation Shirt is the perfect homemade gift for anyone lucky enough to accept a diploma this year”]
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Weeding Tool Set
- White and Glitter Iron-On
- Size and cut out your letters and numbers with your die cutting machine. We used our beloved Cricut Maker.
- Once they’ve been cut, weed all the access off and preheat your Easypress.
- Lay the shirt on the EasyPress Mat. Align your letters and heat in 30-second intervals.
- Repeat the process with your “2018”.
- Once the shirt has completely cooled peel off the transfer sheets revealing your amazing grad shirt!
Don’t you love it? It took me all in all about 20 minutes to make including choosing the fonts and measuring the shirt. If you have more than one friend graduating this would still be a super easy gift to make them all. Not only are they simple to make but they’re inexpensive too! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this DIY graduation gift idea.