It’s Promposal season and we all know what that means. It’s time to get creative and find the best ideas to ask our special someone to the prom. I know trying to find the perfect promposal idea can be stressful, but one thing it doesn’t have to be is expensive. Your idea can be special without emptying your wallet. Today we’re going to show you this fun and simple Donut Promposal that anyone would love. They say the way to peoples heart is through their stomach so I guess this idea is perfect! I hope you enjoy learning how to make your own.
- A Dozen Donuts
- Craft Knife
- Double Sided Tape
- Cutting Mat
- Blue Marker
- Grab a dozen donuts from your local shop. Refrain from eating them on the drive home.
- Lay the cardstock on your cutting mat and carefully cut out your letters. You will probably need both the scissors and the craft knife.
- Once all your letters and question marks are cut, use double sided take to secure them to the inside of the box lid.
- Grab your marker and write “please DONUT say no” under your prom letters.
- Shut the lid, and deliver to your soon-to-be prom date!
Isn’t this idea adorable? Anyone would be crazy to turn down a dozen donuts and a prom invite. I’m sure you could ask for the donut icing to be any color you like but we just love how the pink looks. You don’t have to cut the letters by hand either. If you or someone you know had access to a die cutting machine like a Cricut, that will really save you some time! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and got inspired to make something great for your promposal.