This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ClausAndPaws #CollectiveBias
Get ready for this DIY to blow your mind. I cannot believe how you’re able to take a simple 5 dollars sweatshirt from Walmart and turn it into a DIY dog bed. If you would like to create your own DIY dog bed, let’s create it together! I also picked up my dogs some yummy PEDIGREE® DENTASTIX® and PEDIGREE® MarroBone™.
Once you’ve grabbed your treats and some supplies, head home and gather your crafting materials!
Supplies : Sweatshirt | Fabric | Scissors | Thread & Needle | Stuffing
1. Put your sweatshirt inside out and sew your head opening shut.
2. Now sew from the arm opening over to the other arm opening. Use chalk to stay on track.
3. Now stuff the arm holes with stuffing to get a picture of your dog bed.
4. Now you need to stuff the main part of your dog bed in the stomach area.
5. Once you’re happy with your stuffing for the middle of your bed, fold the ends of your shirt in and sew together.
6. Take your sleeves from your sweatshirt and bring together.
7. Sew the two sleeves together.
8. Cut a piece of fabric to size and sew together, covering where you sewed together the sleeves at.
Razzel is loving her new dog bed! This will be the perfect DIY for you to give to your dogs this holiday season. Dog beds are very expensive and you can create this easy DIY dog bed for under $8 dollars. Would you like more DIY gift ideas for your furry friends? Check them out right here.